Time for another guessing game!
It’s set #11 for our Filipino riddles.
1. Mapagabi, mapa-araw… walang tigil ang pagdaldal; ngunit kapag nakainisan, atin namang napapatay, nang tayo’y di nasasakdal sa alinmang hukuman.
(Day and night, you talk. But if I get irritated I will kill you, that I don’t get convicted by the judge).
2. Halina’s gabi na, sulong at umaga na.
(Come, it’s goodnight. Go, it’s good morning )
3. Maikling landasin, di maubos lakarin.
(The distance is short but it’s still unreachable)
4. Binili ko nang di kagustuhan, ginamit ko nang di ko nalalaman.
(I bought it even if I didn’t want to; I used it without knowing I did). -
5. Maitim na parang tinta, pumuti hindi kinula.
(It’s black like ink, it’s white without bleaching)
The answers come out next Wednesday – October 17.
UPDATE: You can now read the answers after the jump!
1. radyo (radio)
2. Bintana (window)
3. Anino (shadow)
4. Kabaong (casket)
5. Uban (white hair)
Looking for more riddles? Click here.