Here are the answers to the last week’s riddles:
1. Kung kailan tahimik, saka nambubuwisit. (When it’s quiet, that’s the time it annoys people.) – lamok (mosquito)
2. Baboy sa pulo, ang balahibo ay pako. (The pig on the island has fur like nails.) – langka (jackfruit)
3. Mga rekadong sari-sari, binihisan ng puting-puti. (Various ingredients are dressed in white.) – lumpiang sariwa (fresh lumpia)
4. Dalawang magkaibigan, unahan nang unahan. (Two friends who are always in a race.) – paa (feet)
5. Paro-paro noong bata, naging ahas nang tumanda. (It was a butterfly when young, and became a snake when it got older.) – sitaw (long bean)
How did you do? Did you guess these correctly?