Ready for more riddles? Try these!
1. Bahay ng salita, imbakan ng diwa. (House of words, storehouse of ideas.)
2. Bahay ni Ka Huli, haligi’s bali-bali, ang bubong ay sawali. (Ka Huli’s house has posts that are broken and a roof like a mat.)
3. Isang biyas ng kawayan, maraming lamang kayamanan. (One segment of bamboo with a lot of wealth.)
4. Hindi hayop, hindi tao, walang gulong, tumatakbo. (Not an animal nor a human, it has no wheels but it runs.)
5. Pagsipot sa maliwanag, kulubot na ang balat. (The first time it emerged into the light, it’s skin was already wrinkled.)
6. Kabayo kong pula, nanalo sa karera, umuusok pa. (My red horse won in the races, and it’s smoking.)
1. aklat (book)
2. alimango (crab)
3. alkansya (coin bank)
4. alon (wave)
5. ampalaya (bitter gourd)
6. apoy (fire)
*** For more, visit our compilation of Filipino riddles.